Wednesday, August 24, 2016

15 Deliciously Low Carb Casserole Recipes



Fall is almost here!  Can you believe it?  I feel like I was just planning our summer adventures yesterday.

Now it's time for cozy sweatshirts, bright, colorful leaves, pumpkin picking and casseroles.  Casseroles?  Yes, this time of the year tends to be incredibly busy for parents.  The easiest dinners I know how to make that don't involve my crock-pot are casseroles.  I love being able to just toss a bunch of ingredients in a baking dish to cook in the oven while I get other things done.


Back to School shopping with my new Preschooler!



  My daughter is entering preschool this fall so I know there will be some activities and skills that we'll need to reinforce at home so that will eat up our free time.  If I can spend just a few less minutes standing at the stove then I'll do it.  For me, the answer is casseroles!  

And without further adieu, here is a round-up of 15 deliciously low carb casseroles!


No comments:

Post a Comment