Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Low Carb Italian, Chinese and Mexican Recipe Roundup!



As you can tell by glancing at this month's menu, my crock pot will be getting a workout!  February kicked off my half marathon training and I just barely had the time let alone energy to make dinner every night or even every other night.  Not good for me as an athlete because if dinner wasn't ready after a run then I was tempted to grab something quick and easy, and not necessarily healthy just to refuel my body.

I don't have a link for my corned beef recipe because, well, it's in my head.  It's the same one I've been using for years and I don't know measurements and such plus it is not quite low-carb.  But what are holidays if not a good time to cheat (with limits)?


Low Carb Italian Dinners


Low Carb Mexican Food

American Low Carb Food

St. Patrick's Day Dinner (March 17)


Easter Dinner (March 27)

Cheese-Filled Mini Meatloaf

Follow me Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment