Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Transformation Tuesday!

This post is hard for me to write mostly because I have a hard time looking at myself in the "before" photo.  When I look at it I see a monster.  I see lies.  I see all the lies I told myself about not looking "that bad."  What was I thinking?  I hate liars and I lied to myself every day looking like that.

Then I see my "after" photo and I take solace in the fact that all of my hard work has paid off and has not been for naught.  It inspires me to keep going and to not go back to "before."

There is a 46 pound difference between these two pictures.  With the weight loss I've gained a ton of self confidence.  The goals I've set for myself both with weight management and running inspires me to eat to fuel my body and to workout to keep it healthy and in optimal shape.

I am worth the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment