Monday, May 9, 2016

Half Marathon Music Playlist

I have to listen to music when I run. It inspires me. It motivates it. It allows me to escape from my surroundings.

I'll be sure to make some last minute changes before the race and I'm looking for any suggestions for songs that will fit in with my eclectic genre. 

Below is a list of the songs and their artists that will be listening to during my first half marathon on Sunday, May 15. 

Total Run Time:  2:41







  • Misirlou- Dick Dale and His Del-tones 
  • Daft Punk is Playing in My House -  LCD Soundsystem
  • Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
  • Heads Will Roll - Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
  • Hooked On a Feeling - Blue Swede
  • I'm Shipping Up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys 
  • Let's Dance - David Bowie
  • Let's Go Crazy - Prince
  • Lust For Life - Iggy Pop
  • Berlin - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
  • Paper Planes - M.I.A.
  • The Dope Show - Marilyn Manson
  • Elephant - Tame Impala
  • Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
  • Got Your Money - Ol' Dirty Bastard 
  • Tighten Up - The Black Keys
  • Spirit in the Sky - Norman Greenbaum
  • Kashmir - Led Zeppelin 
  • Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
  • Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
  • Flagpole Sita - Harvey Danger
  • The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson 
  • Long Cool Woman - The Hollies
  • Dog Days are Over - Florence + The Machine
  • Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin 
  • Highway to Hell - AC/DC
  • Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
  • Stronger - Kanye West 
  • Work Bitch - Britany Spears
  • I Want It All -  Queen
  • Sabotage - The Beastie Boys 
  • Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen 
  • Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol
  • Turn Down for What - DJ Snake and Lil Jon
  • Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez 
  • Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
  • Darude - Sandstorm 
  • A Little Less Conversation - Elvis
  • I Love It - Icona Pop
  • The Final Countdown - Europe





No comments:

Post a Comment