Monday, June 27, 2016

Guest Post: Creating Better A-Z Workout

Thanks so much Sabrina for letting me take over her little neck of the woods on the internet today! My name is Sarah and I blog over at CreatingBetterTomorrow  I am a mom to twin boys that are just about two years old.  So most days I don’t need a formal workout to keep in shape….I just have to chase them around.  BUT I have a strong passion for health and fitness and for EMPOWERING women to feel stronger, more confident, and healthier.  I have put together an at home workout EVERYONE can do with no equipment and you can do ANYWHERE!
You know how to spell your name right?  Ok, silly question I know.  But this is the alphabet workout.  So you will spell your name and find which exercises you have to do for your workout.  If you have a shorter name or more time, repeat for as long as you have time...I recommend 30 minutes in length.

Alphabet Workout
alphabet workout www.creatingbettertomorrow.com
Spell your name, make your own workout!
Thanks again to Sabrina!  I love putting workouts together JUST LIKE THIS for my online bootcampers.  I do monthly online bootcamps.  They are a great way to get a personal trainer without leaving your house and a much lower cost.  My next round starts August 1st and I’d love to have you join!

I’d love to connect with you more on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment