Wednesday, June 29, 2016

10 Healthy Recipes for the 4th of July!


We'll be away for the 4th of July this year which poses its own challenges to staying low carb, but if you are looking for some fun and healthy eats for this summer holiday then check out the links below. I personally want to eat the macaroni salad and caprese grilled fillet mignon right now!

Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs


Low Carb Macaroni Salad


15 Minute Greek Cucumber Salad


Low Carb Peach Long Island Ice Tea


Grilled Shrimp and Sausage Kabobs 



Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Sausage, Spinach and Cheese 


Caprese Grilled Fillet Mignon 


Mini Meatloaf Pepper Rings


Zucchini Tuna Cakes


Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I love deviled eggs but I never make them myself! Have a happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I love eggs in general but deviled eggs are super yummy.

      Delete