Wednesday, April 19, 2017

26 Weeks Pregnant

Disclaimer: This is my second pregnancy.  With my first pregnancy my daughter was born preterm, breech and via C-section.  Due to my age, my medical history (hello, incompetent cervix!) and my daughter being delivered preterm I am being classified as high-risk.  Things could get a little crazy in here so proceed with caution.

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 34 pounds give or take
Maternity clothes: Oh yeah
Stretch marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Yes, please!  
Best moment of this week: Sleeping for 12 hours on a Friday night!
Miss anything: Downtime.  I've been so busy lately and all I want to do is R-E-L-A-X
Movement: She is a wiggle worm!  I miss having a belly band so I can play music.  Scarlett listened to a lot of Mozart while she was in there.  
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.  Just strong smells offend me.  
Have you started to show yet: I'd like to think I look pregnant now and not just fat.  
Gender: Still a girl as far as we know.  
Labor signs: Nope, but fingers crossed my cervix holds out until she's full-term.  
Belly button in or out: In, but it never popped out with Scarlett.  
Wedding rings on or off: Off for awhile now.  
Happy or moody most of the time: I'd like to think I'm happy.  My family might think otherwise.  
Looking forward to: Getting the glucose test for gestational diabetes over with.

Since we did not spill the beans on this pregnancy to our family until I was 14 weeks pregnant, there will be a fair amount of backtracking until I can get caught up.  Hang in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment