Monday, February 20, 2017

18 Weeks Pregnant and SO CLOSE To Finding Out the Gender!



Disclaimer: This is my second pregnancy.  With my first pregnancy my daughter was born preterm, breech and via C-section.  Due to my age, my medical history (hello, incompetent cervix!) and my daughter being delivered preterm I am being classified as high-risk.  Things could get a little crazy in here so proceed with caution.


We now know what the gender of our summer baby will be. To watch the video of when our daughter found out click HERE.  



How far along: 18 weeks!
Total weight gain:  25 pounds?  Too much in my opinion!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes, all of the time.
Stretch marks: Just the usual.
Sleep: I take what I can.
Best moment of this week:  I had to take Scarlett into the baby room at school so she could see what a little baby looked like.  She made a comment that the baby was going to come out of me walking.  Pretty sure she is confused on the difference between a toddler and a baby.   
Miss anything: I miss being able to workout all if the time and eating healthy foods.  I feel like I've been eating too many carbs and sugar.  
Movement:  Starting to feel some movement, little kicks and punches. 
Food cravings: Not really. I do get in moods where I could eat and eat and eat some more. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still can't stand chicken.  
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Everyone is still Team Pink!  We find out on January 30 .
Labor signs: Nope. 
Belly button in or out: Still in. 
Wedding rings on or off: On, but not sure for how much longer. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but tired of feeling gross.  
Looking forward to:  Finding out if we are having a boy or a girl and then telling everyone!  


Since we did not spill the beans on this pregnancy to our family until I was 14 weeks pregnant, there will be a fair amount of backtracking until I can get caught up.  Hang in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment