Friday, February 5, 2016

Low Carb, High Fat ,Gluten Free Super Bowl Party Recipes!

Are you ready for some football?


Let's talk about FOOD!

What will I be making this year?

For last year's Big Game I made Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip.  It was so yummy!  I liked it so much that I'm making it again this year.  I'll be sure to serve it with certified gluten free tortilla chips (not low carb).  You could always make your own chips from cheese.  Chips from cheese?  YES!  They are so easy to make and so good.  My 3 year old loves them too.


I'll also be making Smoked Sausage Cheddar Beer Soup.  I typically use O-Mission beer when I go for a gluten free one.  This is another family favorite and so easy to make since you throw it in the crockpot.

I won't be making these this year, but these Parmesan Tater Tots with Chipotle Dipping Sauce are also really tasty although they do require a little bit more work to make.

I'd love to hear what other low-carb recipes you might be making for the Super Bowl this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment