Sunday, February 7, 2016

Non-Scale Victory - I'm Back in My Pre-Pregnancy Pants!

Yesterday, I decided to do something I haven't tried doing in about 2 months.  I decided to see if my size 6 pants would fit again.  Now these were the smallest size pants I've ever worn as an adult and they were the last size I fit into prior to getting pregnant with my daughter 4 years ago.

At that time I had lost roughly 30 pounds following The Metabolism Miracle which is a low carb, high fat diet.  Obviously, when I got pregnant I could no longer be on such a restrictive diet any more and I had to add back in the carbs.  I also gained 80 pounds in the process!

Flash ahead to 4 years later and after following a low carb, high fat, gluten free diet while practicing intermittent fasting and running several miles a week (I logged in 18 miles this week) and I am back in my size 6 pants.

I won't lie.  It wasn't easy.  I didn't take any pills, shakes or wrap myself up in plastic wrap, but I did it.  I'm glad I did because I'm worth it.  We're all worth it.  We just have to believe it and do something about it.

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions.  I want to help.  I'm not here to sell you a product.  I want to share the wealth of information I've learned from all of the mistakes I've made over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment