Wednesday, January 11, 2017

10 Weeks Pregnant and Impatient to Spill the Beans



Disclaimer: This is my second pregnancy.  With my first pregnancy my daughter was born preterm (36 weeks), breech and via C-section.  Due to my age, my medical history (hello, incompetent cervix!) and my daughter being delivered preterm I am being classified as high-risk.  Things could get a little crazy in here so proceed with caution.  

How far along: 10 Weeks!
Total weight gain: I'm guessing still around 10 pounds of bloat.
Maternity clothes: Yes, but only because of the length.
Stretch marks: No more than usual.
Sleep: Eh, it's not great. 
Best moment of this week: Getting as much rest as possible while on Thanksgiving break. 
Miss anything: My friends.  I feel like I've been avoiding them so I don't have to spill the beans. 

Movement: Just gas bubbles.  
Food cravings: Anything sweet and carby.  I really just want comfort foods. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken
Have you started to show yet: I definitey look bloated. 
Gender: Not sure yet.  
Labor signs: No!
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Just plain tired all.the.time. 
Looking forward to: Sharing the good news with everyone at Christmas.  It is getting harder and harder to keep the secret lately especially with all the holiday parties and everyone wanting to pour me a drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment